Uploaded by ferreusveritas
Uploaded Oct 18, 2017
Game Version 1.11.2
Size 266.01 KB
Supported Minecraft 1.11 Versions
The Potion Update
- Added tree specific brew-able potions (Dendro Potions) to replace the current confusing potion method.
- The potion of burgeoning(fast growth) effect now lingers for 80 seconds on the tree for continuous growth.
- Added new potion of transformation to change an already grown tree into another tree species.
- Potions are brewed in a brewing stand in 1.10.2+
- Potions are crafted from awkward potions in 1.7.10(No realistic way to add real brewing stand recipes in 1.7.10)
- Seeds can be placed in flower pots to make little "bonsai" trees
- Branches are now classed as wood(isWood() returns true) for mods expecting proper tool interaction(like Better Beginnings)
- Fixed bug where vanilla leaves blocks adjacent to dynamic leaves blocks would cause a crash
- Added Dirt bucket item for exchanging vanilla saplings to seeds and vice-versa. No more wasting dirt blocks. Empty Dirt Bucket out like a water bucket to get your dirt and bucket back.
- Started API interface for adding modded trees.
- Created backport functions for 1.7.10 to ease the addition of features universally.
- Created substance interface for potions and other things.
- Created IBiomeSuitabilityDecider interface and registry for mods wishing to override what determines the biome suitability of a tree.(TerraFirmaCraft)
- Fixed DynamicSapling rendering bug in 1.7.10