Requires CoFH Lib (comes with CoFH Core) to be installed
I needed a simple drill mod for my upcoming modpack/server, so I decided to create my own as I couldn't find something simple that fit the bill. I decided to release it and this is the result.
The drills function in a similar fashion to the IC2 drills, but run on RF.
- Thermal Expansion recipes
- If you have Thermal Expansion installed, the drills will use Thermal Expansion items in the recipe
- Thermal Expansion recipes can be disabled in the config
- Armourer's Workshop animated models (configurable)
- If you have Armourer's Workshop installed, you will see fancy animated models in place of the drill texture
- Armourer's Workshop models can be disabled in the config
- 2 drill tiers
- Store 80,000 RF and use 500 RF per block broken (configurable)
- Iron - Functions the same as an iron pickaxe
- Diamond - Functions the same as a diamond pickaxe
- A 3rd drill tier - Will be a bit harder to craft but will have a faster mining speed and perhaps a few other useful features