//minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/dm2/settings/" rel="noopener nofollow" target="_blank">https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/dm2/settings/[url=https:/imgur.com/9kL4odc][img]http:/i.imgur.com/9kL4odc.png[/img][/url]" alt="" />Original Mod by barracudaATA4: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding-java-edition/minecraft-mods/wip-mods/1439594-dragon-mounts-r46-wip
<THIS MOD IS DEAD. NO MORE VERSIONS WILL BE UPDATED HERE. CHECK OUT WYRMROOST, THE TRUE DRAGON MOD!> https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/wyrmroost
Credit To Ice and Fire Developers: Their code helped some of the problems and features. Check out their mod here.
Ice and fire in Minecraftforge
This mod was made to make useless Ender Dragon eggs hatchable, you can tame the dragon like a
pet and make it ride for you and soar in the skies. Once managed by BarracudaAta4 revived by me, TheRPGAdventurer . This mod however has dragon armor(for player and dragon) / tools and fire breathing dragons (added by me), higher dragon health and immunity.
How to use dragon carriages
This mod can be used in modpacks and donating to my Patreon is not required but it would help tremendously. Credit for the development of this mod is required.
You may use this mod in your YouTube Let's Play series as long as you give proper credit and link the Discord Server invite link in the description.
This is the only place you can find the actual upload. Any other website is a scam.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why isn't my whistle working? - You must punch a dragon with the whistle in hand (don't worry it won't hurt it) to select it and then it will work. The dragon must be standing or flying.
- Where can I find dragon eggs? - Dragons do not spawn naturally. Instead you have to find their nests which are located in certain biomes. Water Dragon Nests spawn in swamps, Sunlight Dragon Nests spawn in deserts, Fire Dragon Nests spawn in extreme hills, and so on. Regardless of how rare those nests can be, they do spawn. No nests are broken.
- How come I can't craft an Amulet? - This is commonly asked when you use JEI. Empty Amulets have a recipe and the specific type amulets don't. That form is just assumed when a dragon is trapped in the amulet.
- I have this bug, where can I report it? - Report your bug in the issues tab or join the Discord Server. Your issue is likely to be noticed sooner on the server.
- Can you port to ____? - No. We will not port to any previous version and your comment will be ignored.
- I have a suggestion. Where can I put it? - Suggestions are gladly taken however yours may be pushed out by people asking for ports or reporting issues in the wrong places. The best place to suggest is our Discord Server.
- How do I hatch a dragon? - You can pick up an egg by punching it. When you try to pick it up, make sure that it's a block and not an entity. Place down your egg in the designated area, right click, and wait for the egg to start shaking. The hatching process takes around an hour. Make sure that you're in loaded chunks or else the egg will be frozen in time and will take longer to hatch. Eggs won't be lost if you leave the area.
- How do I ride/tame a dragon? - You can tame a dragon by feeding it any kind of vanilla fish. Dragons will go into breeding mode before it tames so the hearts are misleading. Keep feeding the dragon fish until you can make it sit with a stick. Unlike before, now you can tame baby dragons instead of waiting until adulthood. You can ride a dragon by shift right clicking juvenile or adult dragon to access inventory. Place your vanilla saddle in the appropriate slot. Now this mod gives a crafting recipe to saddles. A dragon will follow where you're pointing, using the controls WASD.
- My screen turns white when I look at a dragon. How do I fix this? - This is a common issue that people face. Go into the configuration of your torohealth/damage indicator/other mod and turn off model preview. This issue is not on our end.
Download Llibrary Here it is REQUIRED!: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/llibrary/files
If you want to report issues, press issues tab next to Images, use this format.
Minecraft Version: The version of Minecraft used to produce this bug
Forge Version: The version of Forge used to produce this bug
LLibrary Version: The version of LLibrary used to produce this bug
DM2 Version: The version of Dragon Mounts 2 used to produce this bug
Write a brief description of the bug.
These are step-by-step instructions to reproduce the bug. Step 1 is ALWAYS launching the game.
Describe what happens when you do the repro steps. If it only happens some of the time, mention that along with an estimate of the percentage of the time that it occurs.
Describe what should happen instead when you do the repro steps.
- Describe it as if it actually happens rather than stating that it should happen.
- Good: "The dragon becomes tamed."
- Bad: "The dragon should become tamed."
- Avoid simply stating the opposite of the observed result when possible.
- Good: "The dragon becomes tamed."
- Bad: "The game does not crash."
Here is where you put a bullet list of other details about the bug that could be of use. When you are preparing to report a bug, it is good to do "halo testing", which is where you explore other related scenarios that could also produce similar behavior.
LINK to crash report/log if relevant. Do not simply paste in your log
Screenshot showing the bug in action. The screenshot should reflect the bug, and may need some markup to highlight the problematic behavior.
* Dragons don't spawn naturally. You have to find dragon nests in their corresponding biomes (Water is plains and swamp, Sunlight is desert, etc) and in the nether. To get scales, you have to tame a dragon with lots of raw fish, then craft diamond shears, and wait for your dragon to become an adult. It will take some time for your dragon to grow up (24000 ticks or 20 min per growth stage).
SUPPORTED RESOURCE PACKS
This Resource Pack consists of dragons having feathered wings (excluding Wither and Skeleton, they both have different retextures however). Feel free to use and do NOT claim credit for this pack. Unzip the zip in the resourcepacks folder in .minecraft to make it work.