A Detailed Changelog from the last Release is available here
- The Slot Gui Screens have been remastered to have accurate padding, scaling, and Support for Image Previews (In the case of Discord Assets)
- Added Support for external texture usage throughout the Config Gui
/cp view guisto
/cp view screensfor better clarity
- Backend Improvements to improve debugging pipeline
- Fixed issues pertaining to shading certain elements in the Gui
v1.7.0 Upgrade Info
v1.7.0 of CraftPresence is the next major feature and technical update after v1.6.0. It is celebrating the recent milestones of over five million downloads as well as hitting the number one spot in Twitch Integration.
This release holds numerous improvements over the existing configuration system, as well as adding numerous long-standing user requests and planned features that have been queued over time since v1.4.0s release, that are outlined in the changelog above.
While no config migrations are necessary at this time for updating to v1.7.0, this can change as time goes on in the v1.7.x Pipeline, and will be noted here as such when and if these types of changes occur.
More features will additionally be planned and added for later in the v1.7.x Pipeline as further releases arrive.
1.13.x Build Info
The Rift Edition of this Mod Requires the Rift ModLoader and contains the following differences to take Note of:
- KeyCodes have changed from an LWJGL Upgrade! Be Sure to check and edit your KeyBinds if migrating from 1.12.2 and below.
Starting in v1.5.0, The 1.13 Rift Port of CraftPresence was deprecated in favor of the 1.13.2 Rift Port.
Starting in v1.7.0, The aforementioned KeyCode warning is now void, due to new systems introduced to convert keybindings between LWJGL versions, and this message will be removed in v1.7.1.
Note: Due to Maven Troubles on behalf of the Rift Team, Rift Versions are no longer supported as of v1.6.1, though the Differences do still take effect for Forge.
1.14.x - 1.16.x Build Info
Some 1.14.x, 1.15.x, and 1.16.x Ports of this Mod Require the FabricMC ModLoader and contains the same differences as the 1.13.x Port.
Snapshot Build Info
Some Versions of this Mod are for Minecraft Snapshots or Experimental Versions, and as such, caution should be noted.
Any Snapshot Build released will be marked as BETA to match its Snapshot Status depending on tests done before release and issues found.
Snapshot Builds, depending on circumstances, may also contain changes for a future version of the mod, and will be noted as so if this is the case.
Legacy Build Info (Minecraft Versions 1.5.2 and Below)
Ports of this Mod for Minecraft Versions 1.5.2 and Lower are on very limited support.
Please keep in mind the following:
- There is NO Support for Server RPC Displays from MC 1.2.5 and Below, due to modding limitations.
- Bugs that relate with or are caused by issues in the Vanilla Codebase, are unlikely able to be fixed due to Minecraft's limitations
See the Mod Description // README for More Info