Corpse Complex is a mod that adds a variety of configuration options to the Minecraft death system. Currently, it provides options to control inventory loss, experience loss, hunger values, and respawn potion effects, as well as support for many mods.
All configuration options are available both through the config file ("corpsecomplex.cfg") and the in-game config GUI.
All of the categories can be disabled/enabled in any combination. By default, all of the modules are disabled so you can choose which specific features and options you want enabled.
Inventory - Configuration Options
Control what happens to your inventory when you die, plus optionally adds a new Soulbinding enchantment to help you keep your special gear.
Effects - Configuration Options
Apply potion effects to players on respawn, including a new customizable effect, Memento Mori, that can modify any attribute.
Experience - Configuration Options
Control experience loss and experience orb generation.
Hunger - Configuration Options
Control what happens to your hunger level when you die and respawn.
Respawning - Configuration Options
Disable bed spawns or grant players a scroll to return them to their death location.
- Tough as Nails by Glitchfiend, Adubbz, and Forstride
- Baubles by Azanor
- Wearable Backpacks by copygirl
- Cosmetic Armor Reworked by ZLainSama
- Overpowered Inventory by Lothrazar
- RPG Inventory by Subaraki
- Thut Wearables by Thutmose
- Advanced Inventory by CubeX2
Fully tested, compatible mods include:
- GraveStone Mod by EuhDawson
- Gravestone mod - Graves by NightKosh
- Corail Tombstone by Corail31 (note: experience features are not compatible, mine will disable themselves so use the configuration options from Corail Tombstone)
- Tomb Many Graves 2 by M4thG33k
- OpenBlocks (Gravestone) by OpenMods
Anyone is free to include this mod in their modpacks without notice or permission. If it's a public modpack, notice would be appreciated but not required as I'd be interested in checking it out.