+ You can now change button icons displayed in game (Currently supporting Playstation and Xbox controllers)
+ Virtual cursor can now be changed with different icons (Light, Dark and Console types)
+ Added option to make hot bar like console edition
+ Controller will now vibrate when performing an action with an item (eg charging a bow) and when the player is damage. This is turned off by default.
+ Cursor will only be attacted to an item slot after initial input.
+ Reduced item drop time
* Virtual cursor is now constrained to the window bounds
* Fixed a crash when deselecting the current controller with same controller
* Fixed not being able to break blocks when window is not in focus
* Fixed cursor movement persisting across GUIs
* Fixed controller hud disappearing when triggers are down
* Fixed camera movement being tied to framerate. Now uses game ticks for consistency regardless of FPS.