Coal Crusher

Mods
49 Downloads Last Updated: May 5, 2020 Game Version: Forge

Adds a new block called a coal crusher, which is used to crush coal into diamonds.

It only works with coal blocks and not normal coal or charcoal.

It's made with 2 pistons and 6 cobblestone

and will be helpful for easier diamonds.

but you have a 60% chance of getting a piece of coal when crushed, and a 40% chance of getting 1 diamond

 

Comments

  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted: