Reupload, because gradle did a dumb and previously included deleted classes
IMPORTANT: This will break existing configs, but those will be backed up! So update the mod, and use the backed up config to reconfigure the mod with the new config.
This requires SanLib 1.5.0 or higher, so make sure to update that as well!
- "bricked" soldiers won't pickup upgrades anymore
- improved ranged AI: the walkback now is done via effect that expires, eliminating the risk of it not being reset properly
- improved Slimeball and Brick upgrade: soldiers won't experience knockback, soldiers won't be pushed into corners as easily anymore
- Using fixed RayTracer for soldier sight again, should fix soldiers not fighting within the same block space as fences, iron bars etc.
- Soldiers will avoid corners like the plague now, also they souldn't stand still anymore if the target is less than 1 block away from them
- refactoring of API
- moved item and entity registries into correct packages
- enemy attack AI can now be used by other entities other than soldiers (like companions)
- updated sounds.json to new format
- translations now use LangUtils from SanLib, Lang class now only holds mod-specific language keys and has been renamed to "LangKeys"
- refactored configuration to use ConfigUtils from SanLib 1.5.0
- Recoded Lexicon to use Lexicon API in SanLib 1.5.0