Fabric API required
- Bamboo generates with Podzol in the Cherry Grove biome.
- It is scattered around more sparsely than in Bamboo Jungles but it is still plentiful.
- Cherries now sometimes drop from Fruitful Cherry Leaves.
- Hanging Cherry Leaves can generate with fruit in them.
- These can be harvested for a chance to drop Cherries, or collected for decoration with Shears.
- Cherry Trees can now generate with a maximum of three branches (trees can branch in three different directions) rather than a maximum of two branches.
- Rocks will now generate in Cherry Groves.
- Cherries can be brewed into Potions of Love.
- When applied to two Animal Entities, they will immediately breed and have a chance to breed again over the duration of the potion effect.
- These are brewed from Potions of Weakness, so weaken any entity they are applied to more effectively than weakness potions.
- Cherries can be eaten.
- When eaten, the player will be given two Cherry Pits, which can be thrown as projectiles.
- If the player's inventory is full, the player will instead spit these out as projectiles.
- If these hit a Hostile Entity, they will deal four times the damage.
- If these land on a grass block, they will plant a Cherry Sapling.
- Cherries can be crafted into Golden Cherries.
- Crafted using 3 Gold Ingots in the top row of the Crafting Table, 3 Cherries in the middle row, and 3 more Gold Ingots in the bottom row.
- These are more fulfilling than regular Cherries and they give the player 2 Golden Cherry Pits when eaten.
- Golden Cherry Pits do more damage than regular Cherry Pits.
- Paper Lanterns are a new light source which is crafted with 1 regular Lantern in the middle, surrounded by 8 Paper
- Can be placed on blocks or hanging from blocks
- When the block above is broken, the lantern will fall rather than breaking with the block
- Canvas can be crafted with the Ingredient in the middle, surrounded by 4 Paper
- There are currently 3 Canvas Ingredients (Leaving the middle square empty, Bamboo, Cherry Sapling)
- Applying one of these canvases will change the appearance of the Paper Lantern - for example the Cherry Canvas will place a picture of cherry sapling on the lantern
- Applying the Empty Canvas will remove any changes to the lantern's appearance
- There will be more canvas types in the future + some potentially found in Archaeology