CurseForge and Overwolf are joining forces!
Supported Modloader Versions
Supported Minecraft 1.15 Versions
- Fixed issue with crates not being named after the correct wood type.
- Fixed recipes for bookshelf chests when Quark is present.
- Fixed oak barrel recipe.
- Fixed pig iron giving XP when mined with silk touch.
- Fixed crash when using homing on a non-vanilla digger. Fixes #272
- End portals with colored runes now make the "spawn" sound when creating a portal.
- Updated all wood-type textures.
- Added lantern improvements. Lanterns now obey gravity and can be waterlogged.
- Added all music discs to the minecraft music disc pool.
- Music discs now dropped by creepers when killed by skeletons, as per vanilla mechanics.
- Fixed Potion of Decay language string.
- Fixed bound compass anvil naming issue.
- Fixed bound compasses in the wrong dimension not randomly swinging.
- Removed music track that wasn't being used, saving some filesize!
- [1.15] Added back End Portal Runes.