1.12.2-3.3.11 : Fix blueprint template copy issue with some modded crafters
[Community report] Fix: blueprint can now be crafted properly without side effects in all crafters. Some modded crafters (forestry worktable, AE2 crafters, maybe others) does not trigger "onCreated" event when an iten is crafted which lead blueprint to using the source template instead of it's own one. This fix uses another (non optimal but working) way to get it done when onCreated is not called. Thanks to @Mohgan and @Golrith On Discord.
1.12.2-3.3.7 : Fix deployment can create network overflow + more flexible rotation
- [Community report] Fix: deploying was flooding item nbt with occupiedPositions informations if a big capsule was deployed in dense non-air environment (ie. under water). This fix saves occupiedPositions in the template files instead of nbt data to prevent any network transmission of this data. Thanks to Kazahm on Discord.
- [Community report] Allow whitelisted tile entities to be rotated in standard capsules. It uses the blueprint whitelist:
config/capsule/blueprint_whitelist.json. See docmentation at https://github.com/Lythom/capsule/wiki/Modpack-making#whitelist). Thanks to MFWalter on Discord.
1.12.2-3.3.5 : More starters config, more loot
- [Submissions] Add some player submissions as default loots! Thanks Kam for new loots, Thanks Grade for new starters, Thanks heaven_k for new loot.
- [Community suggestion] Add randomized starters. Default configuration is now to give a random starter instead of all starters in the folder. A new config entry as been added: starterMode which can take values "all", "random" or "none". Starters remains disabled if "starterTemplatesPath" configuration is empty. Thanks to happybandit360
- [Community report] Fix server crash when starter fail to be delivered to the player. Thanks to LennartCockx
- Fix blueprint undeploy sometimes not not matching properly when nbt is empty