Bring your base! Capsules can capture a region containing any blocks or machines, then deploy and undeploy at will. Inspired by Dragon Ball capsules.
Detailed informations on the wiki : https://github.com/Lythom/capsule/wiki
Join us on Discord ! https://discord.gg/wZpBVdr
- Move you base! An entire base packed in a 31x31x31 can be moved entirely including machines. You can be a real traveler now.
- Build faster with blueprints! Blueprint capsules can take materials from chests or other inventories to duplicate a structure. It supports rotation and mirror.
- Modpack making options, so that player can be rewarded with ready to deploy structures or loot them in chests.
- A ton of possibilities ! Capsules can be used as early backpack moving a chest, as portable ladder, to deploy protecting walls to recover during a fight, to move machines or multiblocks, and more… unleash your creativity !
The first capsule you will have access to is made of wood. It's size is 1x1x1 which enables the "instant mode".
"Wooden capsule" recipe
It means you can capture any block (ie. a chest or a crafting table) by right clicking it, then deploy and undeploy it instantly by right clicking again with the capsule in hand.
If right click open a GUI, try to capture from a distance or while sneaking.
To get to the big things, you first need a capture base. This is where you can initialize a capsule with it's first content. You'll be able to capture the region on top of it.
"Capture Base" recipe
Then you need an empty capsule (the top item is a stone button) :
"Iron Empty Capsule" recipe, default capture size : 3x3x3
"Gold Empty Capsule" recipe, default capture size : 5x5x5
"Diamond Empty Capsule" recipe, default capture size : 7x7x7
Obsidian (9x9x9) and Emerald (11x11x11) capsules also exists, check JEI !
Throw it near the capture base !
- Right click : activate
- Right click while activated : throw the capsule.
- Once the content is captured, the capsule can be deployed or undeployed at will.
Note that all the capsule can be dyed (affect the base color) and labeled (sneak + right click).
- Deploy : Right click once to activate, right click again to throw at the preview positions (are ahead not aiming a block).
- Undeploy : Right click the "Deployed" capsule and the content will be stored again into the capsule, whereever it currently is.
- Label : Sneak + Right click to open the label editing screen.
Deploy / undeploy
Other features and modpackers documentation