Uploaded by Lythom
Uploaded Nov 13, 2019
Game Version Forge
Size 291.87 KB
Supported Modloader Versions
Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
Supported Java Versions
1.12.2-3.3.7 : Fix deployment can create network overflow + more flexible rotation
- [Community report] Fix: deploying was flooding item nbt with occupiedPositions informations if a big capsule was deployed in dense non-air environment (ie. under water). This fix saves occupiedPositions in the template files instead of nbt data to prevent any network transmission of this data. Thanks to Kazahm on Discord.
- [Community report] Allow whitelisted tile entities to be rotated in standard capsules. It uses the blueprint whitelist:
config/capsule/blueprint_whitelist.json. See docmentation at https://github.com/Lythom/capsule/wiki/Modpack-making#whitelist). Thanks to MFWalter on Discord.
1.12.2-3.3.5 : More starters config, more loot
- [Submissions] Add some player submissions as default loots! Thanks Kam for new loots, Thanks Grade for new starters, Thanks heaven_k for new loot.
- [Community suggestion] Add randomized starters. Default configuration is now to give a random starter instead of all starters in the folder. A new config entry as been added: starterMode which can take values "all", "random" or "none". Starters remains disabled if "starterTemplatesPath" configuration is empty. Thanks to happybandit360
- [Community report] Fix server crash when starter fail to be delivered to the player. Thanks to LennartCockx
- Fix blueprint undeploy sometimes not not matching properly when nbt is empty