Albedo is also recommended on 1.12
1.12 versions below v0.1.0 require FlameLib.
BountifulBaubles adds a handful of useful items, mostly baubles, inspired by games such as Terraria. Many of these items can be found in dungeon chests; others can be crafted.
Item List (as of 1.12):
- Balloon - increased jump height
- Cobalt Shield - functions as a regular shield, and gives knockback immunity
- Obsidian Skull - fire resistance, and immunity to burning
- Obsidian Shield - functions the same as a cobalt shield, and gives fire resistance + immunity to burning
- Sunglasses - immunity to blindness
- Forbidden Fruit - immunity to hunger and nausea
- Vitamins - immunity to weakness and mining fatigue
- Ring of Overclocking - immunity to slowness, +7% move speed
- Shulker Heart - immunity to levitation
- Ring of Free Action - immunity to slowness and levitation, normal movement speed through cobwebs
- Black Dragon Scale - immunity to wither
- Bezoar - immunity to poison
- Mixed Color Dragon Scale - immunity to poison and wither
- Ankh Charm - immunity to blindness, hunger, nausea, weakness, mining fatigue, slowness, levitation, poison, and wither.
- Ankh Shield - functions as both obsidian shield and ankh charm.
- Flywheel Ring - stylish RF storage
- Advanced Flywheel Ring - even more stylish RF storage
- Recall Potion - teleports you to your spawn point
- Magic Mirror - teleports you to your spawn point
- Wormhole Potion - teleports you to other players
- Wormhole Mirror - teleports you to your spawn point or other players
- Lucky Horseshoe - immunity to fall damage
- Gluttony Pendant - eat faster, buff on eating food
- Pride Pendant - buff while at max health
- Wrath Pendant - slight damage increase, buff on dealing critical hit
- Broken Heart - lethal damage decreases max health instead
- Cross Necklace - increased period of invincibility on taking combat damage
- Flare Gun - shoots flares. Requires Albedo.
- Phantom Prism - applies and removes Botania phantom ink. All visible baubles from this mod should be compatible.
Interested in making a translation? See here.
Credits for current translations:
Want to discuss the mod or give feedback? Join my mod dev discord.