This is a fork/continuation of Karob's BigTrees mod http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1278469-the-bigtrees-mod
NOTE: My version is incompatible with the configs from karob's version! Please delete all previous configs and let them generate at startup.
- Updated to 1.8.9 (1.7.10 is kept in sync for now)
- Added flag to disable vanilla tree generation
- Changed world generation method. This should fix phantom chunk errors.
- Cleaned up code
- Optimized code to select which trees should generate
- Scrapped the old configuration, added a completely new one which should be more powerful and expressive. Each tree can have a specific number of trees per chunk and percentage chance per tree configured using either specific biome names or Forge BiomeDictionary groups.
- Disabled saplings for the time being.
- Implement saplings again