Every wondered if Invisibility in Minecraft made you truly invisible, and behaved a bit more like traditional video games:
- No particle effects
- No weapons or armor showing
- Mobs and players can’t see you at all
Well, you’ve come to the right mod. Better Invisibility does all this and more, including a proximity sensor that removes the effect if you get too close, or if you attack, the ability to remove particle effects from Mobs, to add a blindness effect to the invisible player to provide additional difficulty, and a powerful in-game Config GUI that allows you to control all of these features and more.
- Simply use an Invisibility Potion
- You can go near mobs, but must Sneak if you are very close
- If you run into a mob, they may detect you and remove the effect
- Hiding from mobs should work with most custom mobs.
- Yes, you can include this mod in modpacks (as long as you don’t charge money, and give credit back to Purplicious_Cow).
This mod is great for PVP and multiplayer, and works well with other mods (if it doesn't let me know in the comments).
To enable the in-game GUI, from the main menu, go Mod Options (or Mods), select Better Invisibility and press Config.
Config GUI for 1.12 version only