- improved "idle-performance" for Redstone Cables
- improved overall signal transfer performance and reduced signal delay on solid Redstone Cables by using the same multiblock network that 32-bit Signal Wires use (they can also directly connect with each other now).
- (re-)added Wireless Connector for Redstone Cables ^^
- added Redstone Potentiometer
- added Signal Bit Shifter
- added Energy and Fluid Valves
- removed internal bit selection in LED-Displays (use Bit Shifters)
- bug fixes
- new graphical editor for designing circuits (that is probably more convenient to use and easier to understand)
- also supports saving schematics in local files on client side, so it's easier to share and reuse them
- moved parts of the circuit's redstone IO configuration (addresses and sizes) to schematic editor.
- circuit assembler will now automatically install the required amount of components based on the schematic, this also means schematics can only be written to a circuits using the assembler.
- added different operating modes to circuit that can be more efficient depending on the desired task [clock mode, interrupt mode, double interrupt mode]
- added different tiers of circuit casings allowing different minimum tick intervals [1.0s, 0.25s, 0.05s]
- the data format of circuit schematics as well as compiled/assembled circuits changed (see Info below)
Important info when using old world saves:
Because of the changed data format and new IO configuration, old circuits won't run anymore and have to be reassembled (the components won't be lost).
Old circuit schematics can be easily converted (see Tooltip) but IO configuration needs to be added to make them useful again.