Uploaded by Cd4017be
Uploaded Dec 22, 2016
Game Version 1.10.2
Size 230.21 KB
Supported Minecraft 1.10 Versions
Supported Minecraft 1.9 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- added a Oscilloscope Block that can draw graphs from signals
- added arithmetic operations to circuit "programming language"
- added new component items for assembling circuits instead of using hard coded vanilla ones.
- make blocks like the LED-Display support negative redstone signals (numbers can be specified as signed or unsigned).
- 8-bit Lever can now emit signals on different bit scales 0-7, 8-15, 16-23 and 24-31 (cycle by sneak-right-click)
- made update ticks of Circuit and Sensor Container synchronized
- made signal transmission delay independent from TileEntity update order.
- increased output precision of Time Sensor Module
- highlighted words in tooltips that would lead to possibly relevant items in JEI search.
- fixed circuit disassembling bug
- and some other bugs