Rewrite of the mod:
- now using MC's default redstone system instead of adding its own. (better compatibility)
- most devices can operate with 32-bit numbers now (instead of 8-bit).
- replaced 8-bit wires with new 32-bit wires that also have a different signal transmission mechanic.
- rewrote the Circuit Programmer and Assembler
- moved I/O configuration from Programmer to Circuit GUI.
- moved Counters to program source code.
- improved formatting options to LED-Display to allow separating large numbers over multiple Displays.
- removed Open Computers components from 8-bit Lever and Display (Redstone Cards can be used instead).
- removed Arithmetic and Logic Signal converter (functionality will be moved into the circuit).
- removed 8-bit wireless transmission *
- removed 8-bit Item Translocator *
- replaced 8-bit Inventory reader with Universal Block Sensor (will also replace the Detector from Inductive Automation)
- added Item, Fluid, Energy and Time Sensor Modules that are inserted into Universal Block Sensor.
*: similar features maybe re-added in future.
Backup your world: Things you've build with the previous mod version may disappear or not work anymore.
Also added Forge Mod dependency info for that now.
Edit: crashes on server!