• Added two new "advanced options" to the options menu
• The new sound-based detection is now disabled by default, reverting back to the old motion-based detection. Some users were having issues with it so it's now an optional feature.
• You can now make the ClearLag detection double-cast when the hook is cleared. Some plugins have an issue which requires you to do this, so you can enable it if the single recast doesn't work.
• Made improvements to sound-based detection - should be more lenient with client-server desynchronization of the hook's location
• Sound-based detection will now work with servers running plugins to use old versions of Minecraft with new clients.
• All new multiplayer detection method, should be much more accurate
• Update to Minecraft 1.11.2