For more in-depth discussions, there is a discord-server available.
This is a very simple mod. It saves and backs up your world, so just in case some other mod corrups your world or a Supercharged Creeper explodes the key infrastructure of your base, you have a backup to restore your world from.
It also adds a way of automatically restoring backups.
- Scheduled Backups
- Backups by executing a command
- Backups on world load
- Delete old backups
- A simple way of restoring backups
- Incremental backups
- Blacklisting/Whitelisting specific diumensions in backups
The following backup formats are supported by default:
- zip (Zip archive and compression)
- tar (Tarball without compression)
- tar.gz (Tarball with gzip compression)
- folder (No archive, no compression. Backups will just be stored in a folder)
There is an addon to the backup mod called MoreCompressions available here, that supports some less common backup storage formats.
There is also an addon to the backup mod available here, that supports storing backups in a local git repository therefore having a great advantage regarding file size when using incremental backups.