Uploaded by RiskyKen
Uploaded Aug 27, 2018
Game Version 1.7.10
Size 1.89 MB
Supported Minecraft 1.7 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Added config option to recover skins from items in the skinning table.
- Added recipe for linking tool.
- Changed skin uploader to use the multipart forum data class.
- Removed rehosted jar messages in dev versions.
- Change the way skin dyes are saved on NBT.
- Increased the size of the chest bounds.
- Allowed mannequin to be offset by 3 blocks, up from 1.
- Started working on a polygon file format exporter.
- Limited dolls to 1 per stack.
- Security fix.
- Players in creative mode no longer need to use a template to save items in the armourer.
- Removed armourer recipe.
- Added Equine0x to the guide book credits.
- Added sort priority to the linking tool.
- Fixed crash when auto getting the players hair/skin colour if the texture was not found.
- Fixed multi-blocks not being destroyed correctly when a child block is hit with an explosion.
- Fixed the skinning table sometimes using a full stack of input items.
- Fixed crash if shaders mod is intalled on a server.
- Fixed skin serializer trying to parse the skin before it was fully downloaded.
- Fixed parsing error in the set skin command.