Welcome to Amethyst Imbuement, a mod all about the innate magic within crystals, gems, and you!
Use your experience as a resource to transmute various crystals and materials, infuse equipment with magical abilities, craft powerful new items, and more.
Here is just some of what Amethyst Imbuement has to offer!
Amethyst Imbuement is now powered by Amethyst Core!
It's recommended you also install EMI, JEI, or REI and it's associated dependencies, but it's not required.
This mod is for FABRIC. A Forge port is not planned at this time.
Imbuing in the Imbuing Table is the heart of Amethyst Imbuement. Imbuing combines advanced crafting and enchanting, fueled by your experience
- Craft with 4 extra materials slots for more intense recipes.
- Fuel imbuing recipes with experience levels like enchanting.
- Imbuing is based on crystal magic; find gems scattered around the world or imbue them to craft more advanced recipes!
- Enchant equipment too! Enchant items up to level 60 and unlock enchantments not possible with vanilla enchanting! (This includes higher levels of vanilla enchants)
Want to wield the primal forces of nature to devastate foes and bolster allies? Look no further! Use scepters to cast a wide array of offensive, defensive, and utility spells.
- Follow the scepter crafting tree! Upgrade your scepter into almost 30 upgraded and specialized options with magical focuses and gems hidden in treasure chests or craftable via imbuing to unlock more powerful abilities.
- Find or trade for magical tomes to imbue your scepter with over 50 unique spells!
- Apply modifiers to your scepter to further improve its spellcasting capabilities. Many scepters in the crafting tree come with their own unique modifiers as well!
- Quickly swap between spells as needed.
Not feeling powerful enough yet? Adorn yourself with customizable jewelry and totems and reap the benefits of passive and active status effects and abilities!
- Pieces of jewelry can be crafted, traded for, and even found when exploring.
- Jewelry offers mild benefits as-is, but don’t stop there. Imbue your jewelry to grant yourself abilities like luck, strength, even the ability to see ore through solid rock!
- Craft your very own custom and reusable Totem! Imbue it with abilities beyond (but including) undying.
- New in the Spellcaster's Update, the Spellcasters Focus, Witches Orb, and Imbued Ward join the trinket party; powerful offhands that bolster spells, level up as you do, protect you from harm, and more!
Amethyst Imbuement has much more to offer beyond the above! Dive in and explore all there is to do…
- Store and retrieve experience from the Altar of Experience. No need to worry about losing all the levels you worked so hard for!
- Strip enchantments of your choice from items with the Disenchanting Table! Want that Mending off of the leather boots you found? No problem!
- Craft a deadly sniper bow or upgrade your trident to a glistering version.
- Upgrade your gear with augments not available via vanilla enchanting. Double Jump? Check. Knockback resistance? Check. Step Assist? Check! And that’s just scratching the surface.
- 15 brand new enchantments available in either the vanilla enchanting table or in the imbuing table.
- Assemble a powerful Crystalline Golem to protect you and your villagers.
- Speaking of villagers, find Crystal Witches in villages and trade with them for Amethyst Imbuement gear and supplies!
- Simply Swords weapons made from Ametrine, Garnet, Glowing, and Steel are now added by Knaves Needs!
- And more!
Modpack creators, please feel free to include this mod in a modpack as long as I am credited!
Enjoy and please let me know if you have feedback or issues!