Adventure Tools is a small mod that adds several items to make the game less tedious.
- Escape Rope: Consumable that teleports you to the entrance of the cave you are in.
- Notes: You must have the rope before entering the cave for it to work. There is a delay before using the rope, to prevent it from being used as an instant teleport. This is changeable in the configs.
- Ender Lantern: While in the inventory, reveals nearby ores.
- Ender Lantern in action:
- The radius of the lantern is configurable client-side, not server side. This so users may adjust the radius to suit their own computing power, as setting too large a radius can potentially lag those with less powerful computers. To counteract this, the maximum radius can be set server-side.
- Mining Helmet: Creates light where the player is looking. Toggle-able by shift-right-clicking in your hand.
- Mining Helmet in action:
- Fully Configurable! (Range and Power)
- Custom 3D Model!
- Flashlight: Acts exactly like a Miner's Helmet, but needs to be held to work.
- Explorer Hat: Dyeable cosmetic hat stronger than Leather Armor
- Recipe (although any wool/carpet can be used, produces a default hat):
- The band changes colors:
- Parachute that automatically deploys
- More hats (?)
- Grappling Hook - maybe
You are free to distribute this mod as you wish. You don't even have to ask me, just leave a link to the CurseForge page.