Welcome to the new AdvancedVanilla Version 2.0 for 1.7.10 and 3.0 for 1.9.
This Mod adds a lot of compatibility between some Mods and between
Mods and Vanilla by adding Recipes and OreDictionary Entries.
Version 3 is for Minecraft Versino 1.9 and Forge 1767.
- Nothing is here because there aren't so many Mods for 1.9.
Version 2 is for Minecraft Version 1.7.10 and compiled with Forge 1448.
- ActuallyAdditions (1.7.10-0.0.9.0)
- AppliedEnergistics2 (rv2-stable 10)
- Buildcraft (7.0.23)
- EnderIO (1.7.10-22.214.171.1245_beta)
- ExtraUtilities (1.2.11)
- Forestry (1.7.10-3.6.6-24)
- IC2 (2.2.774-experimental)
- Mekanism (1.7.10-126.96.36.199)
- Minecraft Vanilla (1.7.10) [I know that this isn`t a Mod]
- MineFactoryReloaded ([1.7.10]2.8.0-104)
- OpenBlocks (1.7.10-1.4.4)
- Thermal Expansion ([1.7.10]4.0.3B1-218)
Yes you can use AdvancedVanilla in your Modpacks, without asking for Permission.