A 1.11.2 Minecraft Forge Chunk Loader
- The default chunkLoaderSize is 5x5 chunks (25 chunks)
- Your chunks will now load at server start no matter where they are (Added in v1.1.0)
- You can use the server command '/ACL-stats' to see how many chunks are being loaded (Added in v1.2.0)
- chunkLoaderSize defines how many chunks square are loaded around where the loader is placed. This should be an odd number.
- playerInactivityTimeout defines how long (in hours) after a player has logged out before disabling their chunk loaders. With the default of 0 this feature is disabled.