WorldGuard Block Restricter adds two (six) flags to WorldGuard regions:
- deny-blocks: a list of blocks that are not allowed to be placed or destroyed in this region
- allow-blocks: a list of blocks that are allowed to be placed and destroyed (overwrites deny-blocks)
- from 2.0 on these flags will be available too:
- deny-place: only deny placing the specified blocks, but not breaking them
- allow-place: overwrite blocks specified by "deny-place"
- deny-break: only deny breaking the specified blocks, but not placing them
- allow-break: overwrite blocks specified by "deny-break"
It requires WorldGuard Custom Flags.
Simply use these flag as any other WorldGuard flag:
/region flag restriction deny-blocks obsidian, cobblestone
You can also use "any" to block any block placement/destruction. This is usefull for whitelisting, because allow-blocks will overwrite this.
/region flag only-dirt deny-blocks any
/region flag only-dirt allow-blocks dirt
From version 1.7 on you can also use block/item ids.
Click here for some other plugins using WorldGuard Custom Flags.
- allows players to ignore block restrictions