What is WarpPro?
WarpPro is a warp plugin that uses a MySQL database to store all the player warps. This is a lot more efficient to manage than a YAML configuration file, making it easier for server admins to maintain all the warps. Also, using a MySQL database to store all the warps means that multiple servers can retrieve the warp list.
- Creation command (/warp create [warp name])
- Teleport command (/warp travel [warp name])
- Info command (/warp info [warp name])
- Delete command (/warp delete [warp name])
- Inventory interface to view recently created warps
Delete warps command
- Inventory interface to view a list of warps
- Per-server warps (Suitable for BungeeCord and Lilypad servers)
- Coloured warp names
- Admin warp management interface
- Command permissions
- Warp creation limit
- Warp creation cooldown
How to Import the Database?
- Retrieve the database file from here
- Open the Phpmyadmin interface and create a new database
- Select import on the navigation bar located at the top
- Select the file and press go at the bottom