What Does it do?
Trick Or Creep is a simple, fun game that is based for Halloween. You create your own puzzles / parkour / mazes, set the warps with the commands, and then start the game. When players join the game, they wait until the game starts. (60 seconds after start command)
When the game starts, players are teleported to level1, which is configured and saved with commands. Prior to that, they are teleported into a lobby room. At the end of level 1, they can choose to either claim their prize or risk it all or nothing, but a bigger prize. There are currently only 3 levels, but we plan to add more very soon!
Setup / Use Video:
Video coming soon....
(You can do /toc to display these at any time)
/toc start - Starts the countdown to the game
/toc stop - Stops the game, and teleports all players to spawn.
/toc Join - Joins the game
/toc leave - Leaves the game
/toc debug - Prints debug messages to console... Developers will understand this
/toc tp-lvl (int) - lets admins teleport to levels
/toc broadcast - Broadcasts to server a message to join
/toc setlobby - Sets the location players are teleported to before the game starts
/toc set-level <int> - Sets levels. Currently on compatible with levels less than 4 (3 levels total)
TrickOrCreep: WorldName: world CountdownTimer: 30 // doesn't work yet Lobby_Location: X: Y: Z: PITCH: YAW: Level_1: X: Y: Z: PITCH: YAW: Level_2: X: Y: Z: PITCH: YAW: Level_3: X: Y: Z: PITCH: YAW:
How to set up:
1) Begin by creating a room for users to be teleported to before the game starts. To do this, /toc setlobby
2) Create your first level. It can be a maze, parkour, a puzzle, whatever you wish. At the beginning of it, do /toc setlevel 1
3) At the end of your first level, put down 2 signs. One is claim prize, one will be level up. The format for the sign is:
4) Then, on your level 2, follow same steps. If you don't want more than 1 level, don't make a level up sign.
Please, please, please add suggestion in the comments below. I want to improve this, not sure what is coming in the future, but it will be good.
To do list:
- Add broadcast at end of each level of which players made it to what level, which got no prize, etc.
- Add forcestart, to start game immediately
- Automatically start game if there are X players, where X is defined as an INT in config.yml