Teleport in style! This plugin creates particles and plays sound effects when players teleport. The effects are fully customisable.
Please note! This plugin (and a lots of others) uses Java 8 and will not run if you have a lower version installed. Visit https://www.java.com/ to update.
- /styletp (or /stp) - Toggles the effects for the player who typed the command
- styletp.use - Allows the player to have effects when teleporting (Default: Everyone)
Please note: If you don't want a specific group/player to have access to the plugin, give them the negative permission node -styletp.use
It is the same as the above but with a minus in front of it.
- sound - The sound played when teleporting (Type it as it's here: Sound list)
- sound-pitch - The sound pitch
- sound-volume - The sound volume
- particle - The particle effect played when teleporting (Type it as it's here: Particles list)
- message-enable - The message sent to the player when enabling the effects (Supports color codes)
- message-disable - The message sent to the player when disabling the effects (Supports color codes)
- message-no-permission - The message sent to the player if they try to use the command without permission (Supports color codes)
- number-of-particles - The number of particles that get spawned. Don't set it too high or to a negative number because the server or client may crash.
This plugin sends statistics to http://mcstats.org/. They are available for anyone here. The information being sent is detailed here. This information will be used for improving the plugin's features. You can disable sending information by opening /plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml and setting opt-out to true.
You can view the source of the plugin on GitHub.