Sleepy is a simple plugin that makes multiplayer sleep easier.
Have you ever noticed how annoying it is to get a couple of friends to sleep at once? Now try that with a whole server, and you're looking at a task which is practically impossible. Sleepy is the solution.
With Sleepy you only need a percentage or certain amount of players to sleep in order change the time.
How it works:
When a player goes to bed, the chat is subltly noted, telling them who went to bed, and how many more players need to sleep. The chat is also noted when a player leaves their bed before enough required players are sleeping.
When the required amount of players are sleeping (default 25%), the time is set to morning. It's as simple as that.
- No setup for most servers
- In-game config editor
- Permission support
- Chat notifications (can be disabled)
- Fully customizable messages
/sleepy target [new target] - displays the current target value (without arguments), or sets a new target (with arguments)
/sleepy - displays plugin info
/sleepy config [config option] [new value] - view or edit the config file. Without arguments, the commands displays all options.
/sleepy reload - reloads the config file, if you decide to edit the file outside of the game
By default, everyone can use '/sleepy target' and '/sleepy', but only ops can use '/sleepy target [new value], '/sleepy config', and '/sleepy reload'. Permissions can be changed by an admin
Useful config options:
- Alert chat when players go to, or leave their bed (default): /sleepy config announcesleep true
- Don't alert chat: /sleepy config announcesleep false
Target format (uses the same target value):
- Percentage (default): /sleepy config usepercentage true
- Amount: /sleepy config usepercentage false
- Add these to Sleepy messages to give useful information
- '%p' = the current players name
- '%t' = the current target value
- '%np' = amount of players needed to sleep
- '%sp' = amount of sleeping players
- '%op' = amount of online players
- '%pc' = percentage of online players who is sleeping
These can be combined with colors using the '&'-symbol, by using the standard formatting codes:
- sleepy.* - Access to all Sleepy commands
- sleepy.target - Access to view the target with /sleepy target
- sleepy.set - Access to the set new target with /sleepy target
- sleepy.reload - Access to the /sleepy reload command
- sleepy.config - Access to the /sleepy config command