Uploaded by _ForgeUser12485813
Uploaded Jun 23, 2016
Game Version 1.8.1 +2
Size 48.43 KB
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Equal to v1.0.10. First release version since v1.0.5.
- Read notes in v1.0.10 before using this file. (Unless you're using SignTP for the first time with this file. In that case, you're good to go.)
- READ CHANGES FOR v1.0.8-9 BEFORE USING THIS FILE
- Removed feature of marking signs unusable due to invalid prices. There is now a warning instead. Signs with invalid prices will teleport players without charge. This allows users to put more information (including numbers and price tags) on the fourth line of a sign, even when economy is enabled in the config.
- READ CHANGES FOR v1.0.8 BEFORE USING THIS FILE
- Modified config setting: "pricetagPosition: 'either' " - 'either' is now 'anywhere'. With this setting, the pricetag will remain wherever you put it on the sign.
- Fixed bug where sign prefix is not marked red when price is invalid.
- Fixed 1.0.7-and-before bug where decimals in sign prices did not properly match economy plugins' settings. Currently untested, please report bugs.
- Added config section: "formatPrice" - Determines whether the plugin always matches decimal formats with the server's economy plugin.
- Edited config comments. Added new sections, modified others, fixed some typos.
- BEFORE INSTALLING THIS VERSION (all caps for importance), rename your current config file to something like "oldconfig.yml". Then after you run the server with this version installed, manually copy over your settings to the new config file. Do not copy and paste setting names; trimZeroes was changed to trimZeros as a typo fix.
All bugs have been tediously tested and coded out of the plugin. Begone, bugs!
Of course this is a program so it's bound to have something. Post in the comments if you find anything that needs fixing.