SeeCommands is a pretty self-explanatory plugin. It allows people with a permission to see when players perform commands. You can of course enable and disable the messages popping up if you feel it's a little spammy. This is done using commands.
- /seecommands enable [player] >> Get command updates [for players].
- /seecommands disable [player] >> Disable command updates [for players].
- /seecommands developer >> Get to my developer page here on Bukkit.
- seecommands.command.enable >> Access to /seecommands enable
- seecommands.command.disable>> Access to /seecommands disable
- seecommands.see >> Allows you to get command updates.
- Enabling/disabling for other players. seecommands.enable.others/seecommands.disabled.others.