(credit to Okari for picture)
Project will no longer be updated with new features unless there are specific requests to do so. So, this is the Final release until then.
Love, Murder, Starvation and Agony - The Evil plugin for RPG servers or general administration.
Mostly designed for RPG servers since all of the command I/O comes in RPG /me format, this plugin is an excellent alternative to Essentials in the manner of player management. Though the commands are very limited right now, I plan on making the plugin having upwards of 40/50+ features and commands. Posting an progress version of the plugin to see if the RPG audience is interested and if I should continue to expand this project. Project is fully functional.
Promotional Video Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N6lyWS3W4o
Taking feature suggestions.
- /starve - Sets the food bar of the player to 0 forcing them to starve until they have 0.5 hearts.
- /agonize - Engulfs a player in flame forcing them to burn until death or water is used to douse.
- /love - Heals a player to full health through love.
- /murder - Brutally murders a player.
- /feed - Feeds a player to full hunger bar.
- /ext - Extinguishes an agonized player.
- /goto - Sends you to a player.
- /bring - Brings player to you.
- /lmaf - Shows command help dialogue.
- /freeze - Disables a target's movement.
- /sannoy - Rapidly scrolls through player slots when they move.
- /shutdown - Shutdown your server, RPG style.
- Easy access to the most important RPG commands which are most impactful on RPG players.
- Easy to remember commands and contextual command outputs.
- Welcomes the joined player with a rocket!
- Daily/Weekly updates with new features!
- Version v0.1
- Version v0.2
Fixed an issue with syntax, would throw errors on null arguments.
- Version v0.3
Added new commands (Feed, ext)
- Version v0.4
Added new commands (Bring, Goto)
- Version v0.5
- Small bug fixes
- Fixed issue with login message displaying incorrect IP
- Fixed Login Messages
- Added Quit Messages
- Version v0.6
Fixed commands using player input as output on dialog.
- Version v0.7
Fixed faulty permission nodes.
- Version v0.8
- Version v0.9
- Version v1.0