- Specify days in the config for when pvp will be enabled
- Specify worlds in the config so when it is a pvp kind of day, only these worlds will allow player-vs-player
- Download and uncompress the plugin zip
- Place the jar file and the PerDayPvP folder into your servers plugin folder
- Edit the configuration to your liking
- That's it! You're done!
- IN THE CONFIGURATION, THE FORMAT FOR THE DAYS LIST GOES AS FOLLOWS: MM/DD/YYYY
- Example: "01/28/2014"
- THE "null" ENTRIES IN THE DEFAULT CONFIG ARE THERE JUST AS PLACEHOLDERS! PLEASE EDIT THEM AS IF YOU DON'T, THIS PLUGIN WILL DO NOTHING!
How to edit the config
- Browse to your servers plugin folder
- Find the folder named "PerDayPvP"
- Open that folder, then open the "config.yml" file inside of there with a text editor
- Edit the "Days" and "Worlds" list with any information you would like
- If you want to add more than one day/world, create a new line under the last entry, add a dash("-"), then a space, then the day/world