MyWarp allows players to create and share warps with each other. Creators remain in full control over their warps: They can remove them, change their locations, or invite players to or uninvite players from using them. Administrators can limit the amount of warps players can create, can charge them for using or creating warps and can even set-up cool-down and warmups to use warps.
MyWarp is highly customisable. Most functions are optional and are disabled by default: enable what you need, disable what you do not.
- Create public warps, usable by everybody, or private ones, only usable by the creator and invited players.
- Profit from intelligent matching mechanisms that complete warp names while typing.
- Use buttons or pressure plates to access warps.
- Limit the number of warps a user can create: per type and even per world.
- Charge users for creating, managing or using warps.
- Make users wait before or after being teleported.
- Translate or fine-tune every message.
- Store warps in an SQL-Database (SQLite, H2 or MySQL/MariaDB).
Need More Infos?
The change log is available here.
The project was started as a Bukkit plugin in January 2011 by Taylor "tkelly" Kelly and later continued by Arthur "flames" Mayer. In early 2012, Andy "spathzilla" F. took over and was joined by „thee“ soon after.