MCWorld is a plugin that allows server admins or anyone (with permission) to control multiple worlds in a go.
GitHub: https://github.com/deathline75/MCWorld Pull requests are allowed! :D
- Allows individual management of worlds
- Every information of the world stored and saved in MCWorld folder
- Easy to use!
- Custom /mcw help for easier understanding!
- Permissions enabled!
- Major Bug Fix: Loads unintended world at start
- New Feature: /mcw kicktoworld [worldname]
- New Feature: Ability to load multiple worlds at start of server with config.yml
- Bug Fixes: End Portal (I Hope)
- Added dummy command /mcw tpi for multiple profile world teleportation.
- Moved to Maven. There might be bugs.
- Major Bug Fix: Nether and End portals not working
- Known Bug: No credits
- New Feature: Allows customisation of superflat maps.
- Added Readme file
- Bug Fixes
- New Feature: Now generates Nether and End for you
- New Feature: Flat Map (Still buggy)
- Bug Fixed: Teleportation to other worlds does not work when opped
- Bug Fixed: World Generation for a single word world not effective
- Fixed Permissions
- Added dummy command /mcw createf (For generating superflat maps)
- Beta released MCWorld!
- Added world management commands. Eg. /mcw props
- Added support for permissions
- Added individual selection of worlds with /mcw select [worldname]
And many more...
- Download MCWorld.zip
- Place MCWorld.jar and MCWorld folder in plugins folder inside your server directory
- Reload or restart server
- Manage multiple worlds!
Known Conflicts: Most chat management plugins
Commands Usage: /mcw [command] ...
- select | load | create: Creates/loads world and selects it for convenient purposes
- createf: Creates a superflat map with customization settings. See creating a flatmap for more details (NEW)
- help: Offers help to commands or usage on plugin
- joinall: Forces all players to enter a specific world
- kickallworld: Kicks everyone out of the server in a specific world
- list: Lists all worlds found in server directory
- listwarp: List all warps that are created
- playerlist: Lists the players in a specific world
- props: Change the properties of selected world [See Below]
- setwarp: Sets and saves a warp with provided name into warps.yml
- tp: Teleports yourself into specified world
- unload: Unloads a world
- unloadnosave: Unloads a world without saving it.
- warp: Warps yourself into specified warp
- kicktoworld: Kick people to a specific world
Properties Usage: /mcw props [property name] [value]
- Spawning Entities: (Int) ticksperanimalspawn, (Int) tickspermobspawn, (Boolean) mobspawn, (Boolean) animalspawn, (Int) animalspawnlimit, (Int) mobspawnlimit, (Int/String) difficulty
- Weather and Time: (Int) weatherduration, (Boolean) thundering, (Int) thunderduration, (Boolean) storm, (Int) fulltime, (Int/String) time
- Others: (Boolean) pvp, (x,y,z) spawnlocation, (Boolean) keepspawninmemory, (Boolean) autosave
Creating a flatmap
For flatmap creations, type in /mcw createF [Biome Name];[Block IDxThickness],[Block IDxThickness],...;[Additional Info (Not done yet)] Biome name needs to be in capitals.
- mcw.command.[commandname] for all commands.
- mcw.command.tp.world.[worldname] to limit worlds
- mcw.command.tp.world.![worldname] to prevent teleportation of specific world
- mcw.command.warp.[warpname] to limit warps
- mcw.command.warp.![warpname] to prevent teleportation of specific warp
Bug reports, Suggestions
Please summit an issue to me at GitHub MCWorld. I will look into it ASAP. DO NOT SUMMIT TICKETS LIKE "OMG YOU COPIED [plugin]"
To Do List
- Teleportation Signs
- Fix bugs reported
- Better permissions support
- Allow integration with other plugins
- Multiple Inventory Option
- End Portal Fix