MCLink makes it easy to create subscriber only Minecraft servers.
This plugin augments the build-in Whitelist to automate access control for subscriber servers.
- Users on the op- and whitelist are automatically granted access.
- Supports variable tiers of subscription. (Example: Only allow 5$+ Patreons and non-Prime Twitch subs to join)
- Support for multiple subscription services all at once. (Current list: Twitch, GameWisp, Patreon)
- No synchronization delay. You can instantly join after subscribing. (Provided your accounts are linked.)
- You only have to link your accounts once. The link is specific to your Minecraft account, not the server you are trying to log in to.
- Close the server to everyone except people on the op- or whitelist. This allows you to prepare a server for launch easily.
- Mods/Plugins for other platforms (Forge/Sponge/Vanilla) are available or being worked on too! (check website for a list)
- The command /mclink allows you to reload the config, request server status and open and close the server on demand.
How to use
- Link your Minecraft account and the account you want to use to authenticate via the MClink service.
See the instructions on the website: https://mclink.dries007.net/help.
- Log into any server that is protected by MCLink.
- Link your accounts. (Same as players.)
- Get an API token. (Instructions on website.)
- Install the plugin.
- Put the API token in mod's config. Config example here.
- Invite players & play!
More information is also available on the website: https://mclink.dries007.net.
This project is useless without the MCLink service provided via the website, hence why the description refers to it.
For support: Please join discord (feel free to ping me) or email me. Curse DMs are awful.