With McDesktopInfo you can show information about your server live on your desktop. This package includes a bukkit server plugin and a Windows Sidebar gadget (The sidebar is only available in Windows Vista and 7). The plugin, once started, opens up a socket on a configurable port, that is used to exchange data with the gadget. When the socket gets a query to do something from the gadget it automatically processes this query by getting the queried data from the server and sending it back to the gadget.
- Leightweight plugin that uses a socket to exchange data with the gadget
- Configurable Windows Sidebar gadget with multiple backgrounds
- Secure: No HTTP requests to the socket are able to get behind the plugin
- Use special admin functions directly from your desktop using a password system
- Kick players via the gadget
- Current / Max players
- Plugin version
- Craftbukkit version
- Kicking players
- Used / total RAM
- Chat history
I will NOT implement any queries that would harm the server in any way.
- Gadget design overhaul
- Send chat messages from gadget
- Planned queries: CPU load, uptime (Feel free to suggest even more via Forum/Comments/PM)