MatterBukkit allows you to relay chat messages between your Minecraft Server and Matterbridge.
In that way, it is possible to relay your ingame chat messages to any protocol supported by Matterbridge.
Additionally to chat messages, MatterBukkit is also able to send messages to Matterbridge for the following events:
- death - A player died
- advancement - A player reached an advancement
- level-up - A player leveled up (can be configured to, for example, only send a message every 5 levels or only starting with a specific level)
- join - A player joined the server
- quit - A player left the server
Whether to send a message for a specific event and what should be contained in the message can be customized for each event type in the config file.
First, install the plugin onto your Bukkit/Spigot/Paper server, and start it to generate
config.yml. Then, configure it:
urlto the URL where you're running MatterBridge, with port 4242 or whatever you'd like to use (if you're running it on the same server, you can use
gatewayto the name of your MatterBridge gateway.
- Set a
tokento secure the API. This is optional, but heavily recommended.
- Configure all other settings to your liking.
More details can be found in the README file.
My other plugins
You can find them on my website.