LoginSecurity is a lightweight password authorization plugin. You can optionally set a password each time you enter the server, adding a double layer of security to your account. The password is stored inside the configuration file, nobody else except the server owner can access or modify it.
How does it work?
Install the pluign to your /plugins/ directory, then start your server.
Type /register <password>, your account is now locked with a password.
For each time you login, make sure to use /login <password>.
- Register your account optional or required (change in config)
- 5 Useful commands to mangage your password
- Advanced administrative control
- Advanced documentation via wiki
- Secure password storage using BCrypt
- Secure sessions storing to improve user experience
- Customizable time-out
- Map captcha upon registration (user friendly)
- Conversion from AuthMe and xAuth (check wiki for more info)
- Premium support through AutoIn
- Automatic update with changelog overview
- Username filtering (length and characters)
- Highly detailed configuration
- Automatically updated translation manager (user-submitted)
- Prevents being kicked by orther players loging in with your name
Session login allows the user to log in right after they logged out and not have to type in their password again. (1 minute time limit of being logged out, stores IP during that time to keep everything safe)
/lac - Admin command, rmpass and reload
/register <password> - Set your password
/login <password> - Login with your password
/changepass <old> <new> - change your password
/logout - Logout
- loginsecurity.admin - allows admin command
- loginsecurity.update - shows update notifications
Thanks to ServerMiner for making this informative tutorial
Orther tutorials: German (by MineCraftler4Live)
- Add translation interface for easier language selection
- Players can mount/dismount and ride on vehicles while not logged in
By default, LoginSecurity will check for updates from bukkitdev every 3 hours.
This feature can be disabled by setting "update-checker" to "false"
Anyone with the permission node ls.admin will be notified of updates, and it also able to download them via /lac update.
Which again can be disabled by disabling the update-checker
This plugin utilises Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
The Metrics version Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true.
Additionally, when the language setting is changed, information is retrieved from lang.lenis0012.com to aquire up to date translations.
- v2.1.9 - Download (1.14 & 1.13 & 1.12 & 1.11 & 1.10 & 1.9 & 1.8)
- Source code (GitHub)
- https://github.com/lenis0012/LoginSecurity-2/wiki (Wiki)
- https://github.com/lenis0012/Translations/wiki/Contribute (Translation Contribution)
If you want to support me working on this project, please donate.
It helps me alot to keep my projects up.
Donate at the top right corner