LobbyTools is a plugin with useful things for your lobbyserver.
You can disable inventory changes, item drops and pickups, build and chat..
Give players fixed items into their inventory. A cool customizable launchpad is integrated, too!
In the newest version I added a trampoline. Have fun :D
- Disable things like build, place, chat, item drop and pickup, damage, hunger
- Define a exact spawn point
- Create trampolines and launchpads
- Customize the item hotbar with custom items and commands
- Multi-World and Bungeecord Support trough per world-permission
- A very lightweight, plugin
Commands and Permissions
|/lobbytools reload||/lt reload||Reload the config file||lobbytools.admin.reload|
|/lobbytools globalmute||/lt gm||Mutes the chat globally||lobbytools.admin.globalmute|
|/lobbytools toggle||/lt t||Toggle LobbyTools restrictions(build, inventory change etc..)||lobbytools.admin.toggle|
|/lobbytools setspawn||/lt sp||Sets the exact spawn-point if its enabled in config||lobbytools.admin.setspawn|
|/lobbytools settploc||/lt settl||Sets the teleport-height location if its enabled in config||lobbytools.admin.teleportloc|
Note: If use-per-world-permissions is set to true you have to add the world to the non-admin permissions.
Examples: lobbytools.world.allowinventory or lobbytools.world_nether.allowitemdrop
Just place the block you specified in the config, and put a pressure plate on it.
There's your new launchpad :)
Place some sponge and add place any wool carpet on it. Finished :D Jump :D
If you would like to donate to support me, then just click the button below :) I'm happy about every donation. It shows me that you appreciate my work :)
This plugin utilises Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
- Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true.