Building Better Worlds,
[Under New Development]
This plugin is under new development by ruifung under the title Livingbuilding Reloaded
In a Nutshell, this plugin will allow a user to place block in places that were never allowed, allowing for more creativity form users.
Living Building - Extend You Creative Limits
Click the Files Page button to view all versions. Click here to view the complete change log.
>Download< The New Launcher , posted March 3rd.
>Download< The Current Stable Version is: 23, posted June 23rd.
Notice: This is compiled With jre7 so if you get the error "unsupported minor version" you need to get the SE6 version here.
>Download<For Jave SE6
This plugin has been abandoned by its developers. If you with to take this plugin on you may get the code here https://github.com/bgsteiner/living-building
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101
# The Living Building Config # # # Config - Reference variables # Do not edit this. # Config: #Do not edit this line ConfigVersion: 39 PluginVersion: 18 # # Block - The important stuff # # MaxGrowthHeight = The max height the block will naturally grow. # FancyLadder = Ladders will look more natural when being placed anywhere # PutAnywhere = You can place the block anywhere # PutAnythingOnIt = Any block or item can be placed on block you're changing in the confg. # Physics = True: Physics are disabled, False: The block will function as normal. # CrazyWildGrass = TallGrass grows like a weed. TallGrass can grow on itself # CrazyMaxGrowthHeight = How high can TallGrass grow # Block: #Do not edit this line WildGrass: false #False, this block will act like vanilla minecraft. True, it will use the options listed below it. (This goes for every block) PutAnywhere: true CrazyWildGrass: true CrazyMaxGrowthHeight: 2 Cactus: true PutAnywhere: true PutAnythingOnIt: true MaxGrowthHeight: 3 SugarCane: true PutAnywhere: true MaxGrowthHeight: 3 Ladder: true PutAnywhere: true FancyLadder: true Fence: true PutAnywhere: true PutAnythingOnIt: true ForceDamage: false Sand: false Physics: true Gravel: false Physics: true WoodPlate: true PutAnywhere: true StonePlate: true PutAnywhere: true Sign: true PutAnywhere: true Portal: true PutAnywhere: true Halfdoor: true PutAnywhere: true Rail: true PutAnywhere: true RailPowered: true PutAnywhere: true RailDetector: true PutAnywhere: true TrapDoor: true PutAnywhere: true RedFlower: true PutAnywhere: true YellowFlower: true PutAnywhere: true Sapling: true PutAnywhere: true Ice: true PutAnythingOnIt: true Glass: true PutAnythingOnIt: true Leaves: true PutAnythingOnIt: true IronFence: true PutAnythingOnIt: true ThinGlass: true PutAnythingOnIt: true Glowstone: true PutAnythingOnIt: true # # Living - General Plugin Variables # # AutoUpdate = Ignore this, not being used right now. # ChatCommands = Enables the use of commands in the chat. # DebugAccess = Keep this false unless otherwise told. # Living: #Do not edit this line AutoUpdate: true ChatCommands: true DebugAccess: false
Please note that debug mode prints a lot of code for our troubleshooting purposes and gives us access if you ask us to come onto your server, to gain access to our plugins features.
- LivingBuilding.chat.reload - '/LivingBuilding reload' REMOVED command, just there a placeholder.
- LivingBuilding.chat.switch - Lets the player use the '/LivingBuilding switch' command
- LivingBuilding.chat.select - 'Lets the player use the /LivingBuilding' command.
- Server op's get all permissions (That this plugin uses) by default.
- Added Quick change! Spout users can press 'R' (Changeable) to INSTANTLY hold the block they are looking at! No more sorting through that long list or typing commands that you are not sure the name of! Don't use spout? Don't worry! All users can type "/livingbuilding" or "/bu" for the same effect! This is only enabled if you are in creative mode and have the permissions node "LivingBuilding.chat.select"
- Simple Config File
- Simple Chat Commands
- Everything can be disabled / enabled
- Place These blocks Anywhere!
- Wood Plates
- Stone Plates
- Powered Rails
- Detector Rails
- Trap Doors
- Red Flowers
- Yellow Flowers
- Long Grass
- Sugar cane
- Working redstone for Half Doors!
- Toggle-able Fancy Ladder Placement
- Fixed Item placement on Glass
- Fixed Item placement on Fences
- Fixed Item placement on Ice
- Fixed Item placement on Leaves
- Fixed Item placement on Cactus
- Adjustable growth height for Cactus
- Adjustable growth height for Sugarcane
- No Physics option for Sand falling
- No Physics option for Gravel falling
- Blocks don't randomly break unlike other plugins!
- More awesome features to come!
- Locked Chests
- /LivingBuilding reload - reloads the config file ingame
- /LivingBuilding switch - Go into creative mode
- /LivingBuilding - Instantly set the block you're looking at as the one in hand
Short type for the commands (Can be used for any command)
livingbuilding - bu
reload - r
switch - s
Got a bug?
Do the right thing and report it! Just click here to create a simple ticket!
Posting it like that will ensure it gets looked at and fixed. "It doesn't exist until it is posted". This also goes for feature requests. You can post those either in the ticket section or post them in the forums.
Visit the Forum
The link can be found right here. Post there if you would like a formal response from me or another user. The comment section at the bottom is just for you to post what's on your mind regarding the plugin, not meant for a real conversation. Thank you!
- Feed_Dante - For some great bug testing.
- bgsteiner - Development