A lightweight library for Bukkit, Liquid library makes complex actions easy to understand and program. Long story short, it is used for representing actions as object instances, and it helps to facilitate plugin development by providing a concise interface for action development.
- Extensible actions
- Easy action managing
- Complex action pattern creation
Examples of Use
- Making an object act out an action 3 times with a delay of 2 seconds between the actions.
- Making another object act out the same action 2 times with a delay of 4 seconds.
- Chaining said actions together in a queue.
- Chaining said actions together in a cycle.
- Creating a reusable action.