Compatible with Minecraft // Spigot // Bukkit 1.14 builds.
HideStream is doing one simple task for you; hiding spam output such as join & leave messages from appearing in the chat. This can be beneficial for high-traffic servers, where players are logging out and in repetitively.
You can also adapt HideStream to suit your server perfectly using a configuration file provided.
- Join/log-in messages.
- Quit/log-out messages.
- Kick messages.
- Death messages.
- Manage whom messages will be hidden from using permissions.
- Customize the no permission message and its color. (Commands)
- A command to disable and enable HideStream at any time.
- Per-player features. (Completely optional)
- Ability to only hide stream for new or old players.
- Ability to only hide stream when there's a certain amount of players online.
- Can even be toggled in-game using a command.
- Automatically checks for available updates at BukkitDev.