- Bukkit Plugins
Giant Caves is a bukkit mod that creates giant underground caves in the world. The caves are generated using Perlin noise seeded by the world seed. Caves are unique to each world.
Giant Caves is implemented as a bukkit block populator and is compatible with the vanilla world generator and most likely any world generation plugin that implements the chunk generator pattern. Giant Caves also comes with a vanilla generator for use with Multiverse.
Works best with Subterranea
I don't have Multiverse or another world manager
- Stop the server if it is running!
- Download the plugin and put it into your plugins folder.
- Start your Server to make the plugin generate default world configuration files for known worlds.
- Set onlyUseWorldManagers to false in config.yml
- Edit the configuration file to match your needs. (See Help Topics > Configuration for more info.)
- Restart your server.
- Code: Ryan Michela
This plugin utilizes Hidendra's plugin metrics system. the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org unless opted out:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- Plugin's version
- Server's version
- OS version/name and architecture
- core count for the CPU
- Number of players online
- Metrics version
Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true.