Uploaded by Khobbit
Uploaded Feb 9, 2013
Game Version CB 1.4.7-R1.0
Size 1.27 MB
Supported Bukkit Versions
Changes since 2.9.6:
- Updated for CB 1.4.7
- New Command - /book - Allows you to re-open a written book for editing
- New Command - /firework - Lets you add/clear firework effects via command
- New Command - /recipe - Lets you look up an item's recipe
- New Feature - Support for 'book:<chapter>' item meta on books. This allows written books to be used in kits.
- New Feature - Allow unsafe enchantments to be used ingame and on kits, if enabled in the config file.
- New Feature - Show afk/muted status in /seen lookup when used on online player
- New Feature - Allow some commands to be used when jailed: essentials.jail.allow.<command>
- New Feature - Add support for whitelisting commands in /help by permission: essentials.help.<plugin>.<command>
- New Feature - New config option: cancel-afk-on-interact - when this is false, people will need to manually type /afk to leave afk.
- Update - Speed tweaks
- Update - Unregister events if features are disabled
- Update - Add support for /clear vanilla syntax
- Update - Add support for /exp vanilla syntax
- Update - Fix support for /tp vanilla syntax
- Update - Make /heal remove burning
- Update - Support for mods which set max health above 20
- Update - Support for 'name:<name>' and 'lore:<desc>' item meta
- Update - Support for 'color:<red>,<green>,<blue>' leather armor meta
- Update - Support for 'player:<name>' skull meta
- Update - Support for 'author:<name>' and 'title:<title>' book meta
- Update - Updated kits examples - http://wiki.ess3.net/cfg/
- Update - Add support '|' as linebreaks in kick/ban messages and item meta
- Update - Added tempban countdown to connect message
- Update - Moved /eco reset to /eco set
- Update - Add server broadcast on /eco wildcard commands
- Update - Add support for enchanted books to /enchant command
- Update - Add support for disabling essentials commands in favour for default bukkit commands
- Update - Improve support for SimplyPerms
- Update - Notify tpa players when other player aborts teleport
- Update - Set max time for tempban in config file
- Update - Items.csv update
- Bug Fix - Fix /home bed, to deal with bukkit bed changes
- Bug Fix - Fix /sell to respect item meta
- Bug Fix - Improved handling async threads
- Bug Fix - Fix /top command to retain pitch/yaw
- Bug Fix - Fix /mail sendall from not showing completed message
- Bug Fix - Fix conflict with Craftbook's custom drops.
- Bug Fix - Fix /god stopping people healing/eating
- Bug Fix - Fix /back setting location when logging off in death
- Bug Fix - Don't disable fly mode when switching worlds, if you have fly permission in both worlds.
- Bug Fix - Fix /seen location changing for vanished players when teleporting.
- Bug Fix - Remove a few bukkit api calls from async threads.
- Permission - essentials.mute.notify - Players with this permission will be notified when a player is muted
- Permission - essentials.sethome.bed - Players with this permission will be able to use beds to set their home during the day
- Permission - essentials.fly.safelogin - Players with this permission will be switched to flying if they login in the air
- Permission - essentials.vanish.effect - Visual invsibility potion effects while vanished.
- Permission - essentials.tempban.unlimited - Players with this permission can tempban longer than config file limit.
- GM - Fix op/* on offline mode servers not working
- GM - Fix commandblock behaviour (toggle in config file)
- GM - Add support for bukkitforge
- GM - Updated permissions file example
- GM - New command /mancheckw <world>