* What does it do?
The Ender Drops has the functionality to cancel drops when the player has "drop.block" Permission
* How do i use it?
It's very simple to use it.
- Download and put it in your plugins folder
- Run your server
- Stop the server and add the permission "drop.allow" to the group you want to allow to drop items/blocks
- Run again and have fun!
- drop.allow ==> ======Allow item dropping======
- drop.admin ==> ======Admin permission======
- drop.enderchest ==> ======Allow player to use /enderchest======
- [Permission can be changed in config]
- Change the "configok" to false to reset the file.
- [We now have 5 options in config!]
- permission -> permission to allow player to drop items.
- drop_message -> message that the player get when try to drop an item.
- inv_full_add_to_enderchest -> if true, "/enderchest" will be enabled and drops will be teletransported to player's enderchest if player's inventory is full.
- admin_permission -> permission to recieve an update message (when there is an update).
- enderchest_permission -> permission to allow players to use /enderchest.
- /enderchest -> Open player's enderchest
Lastest version is compatible with Spigot/Bukkit 1.8+.