Tested on Spigot-1.16, 1.19.
This is a fully customizable Minecraft (Bukkit) plugin that allows you to control entities' spawn.
- 5% of animals spawn with up to 400% health increase.
- 5% of hostile monsters spawn with an increased movement speed up to 100%.
- Once killed, a player respawns with an apple in hand and a little jump and movement bonus.
- 4% of zombie-like mobs spawn with a little jump bonus, in gold equipment(*1) with random enhancements.
- 2% of zombie-like mobs spawn with a little jump and movement bonus, in iron equipment(*1) with random enhancements, and a well-enchanted sword.
- 1% of skeleton-like mobs spawn with 5 minutes glowing aura, a major jump and movement bonus, fire resistance, in diamond equipment(*1) with random but maybe top enhancements, and a top-enchanted bow.
- 0.5% of zombie-like mobs spawn with 5 minutes glowing aura, a major jump and movement bonus, fire resistance, in netherite equipment(*1) with random but maybe top enhancements, and a top-enchanted sword.
- 10% of ghasts attack twice as painful.
(*1) The default drop chance is 8.5%, and each level of looting adds 1% to the drop chance.
You can configure:
- A filter of types, spawn reasons and probabilities
- Entities' max health, effects, and equipment
- Templates of effects and enchantments
- Random distributions for the majority of numeric values
- Entities' following range
You can solve the following problems:
- Increase the velocity of specific entities, thus make some enemies more dangerous naturally
- Equip entities to protect them from environmental influence
- Make items droppable to award a killer
customcreatures reload - reload config from disk
- Access to 'reload' command:
I will be happy to add some features or fix bugs. My mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.