CombatLog punishes players who log out in an attempt to escape combat
Designed and Developed by JackProehl - Updated and Managed by iiSnipez
CombatLog has been updated to v2.3.0! Supports versions 1.7.10+
How effective is CombatLog? Take a look at this graph: http://bit.ly/CL-Graph
Sample config page: https://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/combatlog/pages/configuration/
New API usage: https://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/combatlog/pages/api/
- Easy-to-understand configuration file.
- Able to customize messages and disable unwanted features.
- Use /tag or /ct to check tag time.
- Remove players' Combat tags if they disconnect because of lag or if they were kicked.
- Block commands (using a blacklist/whitelist), teleportation, and enderpearls.
- Remove invisibility potions, disguises, or fly mode, upon entering Combat.
- Display CombatTags on an ActionBar.
- combatlog.bypass - Ability to bypass all of CombatLog's log prevention methods. (Default NONE)
- combatlog.reload - Ability to reload combatlog.yml. (Default OP)
- combatlog.update - Ability to see UpdateChecks upon logging in. (Default OP)
Consider donating to support development: http://bit.ly/CL-Donate